Karnak Corporation is the oldest manufacturer of commercial roof coatings and cements in the United States. With a full line of Energy Efficient Roof Restoration Systems, Waterproofing Products, Cements and Adhesives, Karnak has been the product of choice for commercial roofing contractors for nearly a century. Let us show you how you can lower your utility costs, and design more efficient roof systems utilizing our products. Whether fixing a leak, restoring a metal roof, adhering modified bitumen, or resaturating an old roof, we have your solution. Often replacement of a roof is not necessary. Restoration not only has significant tax advantages; allowing the entire process to be written of that year, it is s sustainable solution that if properly maintained can last for decades.
PRODUCT LINE ADVANTAGES
- Recognized by professional roofing contractors as the best quality product in the market.
- Nearly a century of experience.
- UL Class “A” Rated Products
- FM Rated Products
- Energy Star Rated Products
- Products that meet LEEDS requirements
- Complete roofing and waterproofing products line.
- V.O.C. Compliant products.
- Third Party Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to comply with ASTM Specifications.
- Water based and solvent based products.
- Complete elastometric coating manufacturing capabilities.
Base & Finish Coating : Primer : Finish Coat:
#502 RC-W Elasto-Kote Base and Finish is intended for use on metal roofs, spray polyurethane foam roofs, EPDM, TPO, and most PVC roof membrane
#180 Karna -Sil Epoxy Primer -is a two part, water-based epoxy primer
#670 Karna-Sil– is a White, single component, high solids, moisture curing silicone coating that produces a durable elastic coating with exceptional weathering and water resistance characteristics.
Base & Finish Coating :